Socol Socol

Really cool game

I'm generally not a big fan of flash games, but I find that this one really succeeds in what is attempts to do. The mood that it sets is really cool as advertised and the relaxing ambient trance that it luls you into is pretty impressive. Simplicity of game play is something I consider to be of utmost importance for most flash games and this is definitely that. Yet that being said it does become challenging at higher levels. The graphics are well enough done, but it is definitely the sound that really makes this game, the music in particular.

Cool shit.

Daemons : part I Daemons : part I

haha

Not going to lie, the last review gave me a chuckle. It's pretty high praise for a flash game when someone's big problem with it is that there is so much depth of content that they want hints and tips on how to beat it.

Anyways, I loved the idea of several mini games incorporated in a larger scale rpg type of game. The graphics were bang on too, they really provide a modern contemporary art sort of feel, while staying true to the classic old-school rpg game stylistically. I'm not a big flash game fan, but I can definitely appreciate all the work that goes into something like this and I think you have a finished product here to be proud of. Kudos and best of luck in the future yo.

chrisError responds:

well haven't you put a big old smile on this developer's face :)

Guitar Sim Guitar Sim

Very Good.

This was a very good sim, however the controls are a little awkward, with the having to push down on the up arrow all the time and all. I found it a little difficult to push the keys fast enough to make it sound like the actual song intended, maybe if I had a second hand it would have gone smoother, but whatever, no big loss. The graphics were mediocre with the stick figure and the guitar, they were just visually appealing enough to work, you don't need anything to flashy for something like this.

Anyways I really like this idea, even though it is a little primative right now, but it is a great concept and is well worth a 5.

Golf Master 3D Golf Master 3D

Great Game.

This is a very impressive piece of flash, it felt like something I would be playing on an NES, the AS as far as I could tell was flawless, especially with the physics. The graphics added a nice professional seeming touch as well and the scenery looked awesome as well. The sound really enhanced the game as well, as even though there didn't seem to be a wide variety of sounds they enhanced the golf ambience well in my opinion, but I can't really say I have that much knowledge of what golf sounds like.

Anyways great game all in all, one of the best golf flash games I have ever played.

P.I.C.O. P.I.C.O.

Amazing game.

Worms has to be one of my favourite games of all time and this was a very sound remake. The graphics were nice and unlockable elements, gives the game more play value instead of just closing the window after 5 or so minutes. Great Pico Day flash.

BoMToons responds:

Thanks, I spent a lot of time trying to make it something lasting. I just updated it with a bunch of fixes, so please come back and try it out again.

The Fashion of the Christ The Fashion of the Christ

Meh.

Your average dress up game, sort of. Well this would have been incredibly lame and not even worth a play, but I must say I was sucked in by your witty title. So I gave a dress up game a shot, something I try to avoid and well.... now I remember why. Dress up games are the most boring completely retarded things flash has ever come up with and this one had very little content, although I am sure there was just enough content to offend the christian masses.

Ah well, decent graphics, decent actionscrip, witty title, but all in all it's not even worth 2 minutes of your time.

Drakojan Skies Mission 2 Drakojan Skies Mission 2

Really awesome game.

The graphics were really well done and for a non realistic game, the style of art and animation is really well made. The sound is great all the sound effects sound good and are in the right places, the music is a nice fit, I'm not sure if it is original or what but its good. The only problem is, the game is your basic sidescrolling shoot em up game that we have all played thousands of times. At first I was blown away by such an indepth short animation just to introduce a game, then when I started to play I realized there wasn't so much inivation in the gameplay that I could really get addicted and want to play more and more.

Even still, for flash, this is amazing work and shows true command of AS. This should do as well if not better then Mission 1. Good luck in the future.

Mario Combat Mario Combat

Nice try.

This game was definately not long enough, you need a bunch more levels to make this good. The sprites moved decently and your AS was ok in that sense but there were some problems. When you beat a level, the bombs dropped by the invaders from the previous level lingered, which isn't supposed to be. Also the invaders came down to fast, in a game like this there is supposed to be progression, each level you beat the invaders come down a little faster, maybe take multiple shots to kill. The whole thing just seemed in over drive. But the major problem was, in space invaders you are only supposed to shoot one bomb at a time.

While in your game I had Mario blasting out fucking 5 balls a second, making the game far too easy.

Slow everything down to a reasonable pace and I think you will have a reasonably good Mario remake of a classic game.

WheelChairman WheelChairman

Meh.

The graphics were decent and there weren't any real problems with it, but there just wasn't enough content there to really like it. No matter what button you pushed the small difference it made was barelty noticable. However for something that was just a joke, you could have done worse.

ssjjackass responds:

hey at least its not stick! lol thanksfor your comment

Scorched Earth Flash Scorched Earth Flash

I love this.

I remember scorched Earth and this remake is every bit as addictive as the original. Graphics are nice, gameplay is nice, not tremednously noticable bugs. The options are always nice and are straight forward.

You did it. It's scorched earth. Very nice work.