A Vampire Weakness A Vampire Weakness

Meh

I like your art style, the clean crisp backgrounds in particular. As for the flash itself, it's a short, short. So content wise there really isn't much there, but it wasn't terrible. Despite the fact that it is in essence an entire flash based solely upon one incredibly lame pun. It wasn't incredibly funny or anything, but it's worth a chuckle or at the very least a smile I suppose.

For a quick and simple Halloween flash, it was really OK.

Mad World (Gary Jules) Mad World (Gary Jules)

Decent

For your first try that truly isn't too bad at all. It's very simplistic, but everyone has to start somewhere and it's simplicity was actually rather effective stylistically to a certain extent. And of course, Mad World is an amazing song so you can't really go wrong, though I would like to hear the Tears for Fears version a little more often these days, but I digress; a very good start to flash making. Good luck in the future should you attempt bigger and bolder things.

Zeldox Zeldox

Not bad.

So Zeldox is the new prozak or what? Product placement aside, the actual animation is pretty decent in its own right. It had a nice flow and a quirky unique style to it, which made it interesting to watch. The music went very well with the whole ambient of things as well. Good job on this and it was more entertaining to watch then you seem to think.

Learn your ABC's Learn your ABC's

Pretty Amusing

Not bad for a short little flash. There wasn't much too it for sure, but for that type of thing minimalism is actually better. The fbf work on the little angry faic guy, wasn't half bad either. So all in all it was actually quite entertaining and quite good. Kudos.

The White, The Black The White, The Black

Very interesting flash.

I really liked the concept for this flash and it was executed quite beautifully. Especially the way you conveyed the critters, like the flying bug and the beatle, into the game, it was quite unique.

The art style was original and the swaying organic artwork flowed nicely with the animation and gave off a cool and slightly creepy effect, which made this interesting to watch. Animation was smooth and crisp, nothing really to complain about here.

I liked the music, it seemed somehow fitting, the ambience noise wasn't particularly great, but it got the job done indeed.

All in all this was an interesting piece of flash and was quite good, I have seen some of your previous works and I will definately be looking forward to more. Cheers.

Frank's FHOF Frank's FHOF

Epic.

Any movie with an angelic Uncle Jesse jerking off has to be good, combined with extreme faggotry and true hard facts about Franks sexual orientation made this quite entertaining.

COTK 1 COTK 1

Actually, very good.

When I first opened this file I was dissapointed, I saw obvious artistic talent, but it was very sloppy. Then as I watched further into it the graphics really came together for me, the sloppness is really what gave this style and is what made it so good in my oppinion at least. The sound was nice too a bit annoying at times with the cutting noises, but never the less decent. The idea was pretty awesome as well and I enjoyed this flash, but most impressive of all is that you made this in Flash 4, because I still remember what a bitch Flash 5 was and 4 was even worse if I recall.

Good job.

Batman Dances Batman Dances

lol

There was some pretty funny stuff in there and actually in places the cut and paste pictures seemed to work out sort of well. Only it is sort of annoying to look at low quality pixalated pictures through the whole flash. Anyways graphics aside, I didn't mind this at all, it made me laugh and in a flash like this that is whats really important. nice.

DragonBall Z: Lightbulb DragonBall Z: Lightbulb

Pretty cool.

I liked the graphics, they were almost perfectly dragonballzish. The animation was ok, when there was any, but that doesn't really matter. What really impressed me was the sound, the voices were very good and by good I mean sounding like the annoying character voices from the show. Then I liked the ending, pretty funny stuff. Nice job.

Dragonball Z Go! Dragonball Z Go!

Could have been worse.

The characters were just stationary, so there isn't much I can say about the animation, but the graphics were ok. The sound was alright, I don't know the song and I didn't particularly like it, but for the purposes of this flash it was ok. The problems I noticed was, the white background. In an animation where the characters don't move, staring at a plain white background is kind of lame. Then there was the fact where the flash got really repetative. Everyting seemed to be looped in varrying order, to get through the entire song, when you really had to be more inivative to get something like this to work.

Not horrible for someone new to flash however.